It's a Philips 276E9QDSB/27, 124% RGB, wide viewing angles, plug and play on Windows 7.

So far I've been quite pleased.  There were some reviews that intimated that proper drivers were a problem, but so far no problems.  I'll know better when I run my spyder which has decided to make like it's namesake and scurry off somewhere.

    - P.J. O'Rourke

https://www.avg.com
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List