> On Aug 6, 2021, at 7:49 AM, Paul Sorenson <pentax1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How about this...use a bayonet body cap mounted bayonet up in the case and
> use a double rear lens cap on the lens.  Lens fits into one side of the
> double cap and the other side captures the bayonet body cap.  Will probably
> cost about $20/lens but might be cheaper and certainly more available than
> something 3D printed.

That’s an idea, though if I were doing that I could glue a body cap to the back
side of the back cap, and that way I could latch the lenses in with either the
custom cap, or directly without the custom cap.

It turns out that 3-d printing isn’t too expensive if you have a friend that
can do it for you.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com