I know, it is not Friday, but it has been so long since this list was flooded
by buyers/sellers I thought I might be forgiven…

I bought one of the first K-3iii bodies when they were released a few months
ago. I’ve tried it out. It is still basically almost LNIB, with fewer than
1,000 shutter activations. 937 if my memory serves me correctly.

It is a nice solid feeling camera, nice viewfinder, good images. I cannot vouch
for the autofocus speed, not my thing, but all the comments and reviews say it
is super. I thought I would use the K-3iii alongside my K-1. I found that the
five years since the K-1 was produced was enough time for significant changes
in the user interface, enough so that my old tired mind gets boggled trying to

I still have an itch for an APS-C 2nd or 3rd body, and might be interested in a
K-3 or K-3ii if anyone wanted to upgrade to the K-3iii and offer the older body
as partial trade.

The K-3iii does not come with an external battery charger; instead there is a
wall wart and a cable that plugs into a port on the camera for in-camera
charging. I will provide an optional no-cost extra - a Pentax external charger.
And a spare 2nd-party battery.

Oh, and I received from Pentax a free commemorative pentaprism (I bought
directly from them, I provided a review, and they think I am a good customer.)
I would be happy to pass that along.

Let me know if you are interested in any or all of the above. I am thinking
$1700 including shipping cost within the U.S., less of course with a K-3
trade-in.

In a few days I’ll post this on one or more of the Pentax groups FB pages, then
I’ll move on to eBay if necessary.

Stan
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List