It kind of depends on what you want to do.  If you need a tilt screen, and intend to shoot more videos, then the K70 has  the tilt screen, and is reputed to be better at recording movies.

If you want a more bullet proof body, with a very quiet, for a DSLR shutter, (and I do mean quiet, it makes the K-5II sound loud, and a Nikon user was surprised at how quiet the K-5II shutter was), I'd say the K-3.