Alexander wrote:

>A number of new Limited lenses?  Are you trying to tell us that Pentax may
>release MORE then one Limited lens at Photokina in September?

Huh? I don't think I've said anything of the sort. Pentax people have
suggested that there will be many Limited lenses. When they will be
released is anybodies guess. I have no idea if they will show a Limited
lens at Photokina but it seems plausible considering the time frame between
each Limited lens release.

What I was trying to say in a previous post is that the Limited lenses
cannot be considered a matching set of prime lenses with evenly spaced
focal lengths as a form of kit, but rather an addition to the current FA
and FA* lenses.

Pål