Rob,
It's been quite a while since I've saved someone's views into the "Which
focal lengths to carry" question. But your comments were so insightful I've
saved them in bold red. You may have even persuaded me to sell my Rikenon
28-100/4.

Rob Studdert wrote:
After a few days with the combo that you choose you will see the view in
terms of the FL that you have available, it's a very natural and rewarding
way to shoot, I find that it allows you to concentrate on what's in front
of the camera rather than on the camera its self. I think the key to
successfully using prime lenses is to select the kit such that the AOV that
are available to you are different enough that you can make a quick and
absolute decision about the best lens to use for the given view."

Paul Franklin Stregevsky