I shot drag racing for the first time in almost 40 years  yesterday because I
had to get a shot for a magazine article. It was not fun. I spent five hours on
the road getting to the track and back home. It was hot. I had to walk back and
for the from trackside to the pits on my still healing knee. After standing at
the guardrail for half an hour or more my back was killing me. But I got the
shot I needed.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18659891/The-Hustler-Full-Throttle

I practiced on some other cars while waiting for the fuel coupes to run. Got
this brand new, shiny red Super Stock Dodge. Well, it’s not brand new. It’s
over 50 years old, but it’s the car that Jan and Dean sang about way back then.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18659890/Super-Stock-Dodge
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List