Interesting batch. They don't last long, do they?

Alan C

On 21-Sep-21 06:33 PM, Stanley Halpin wrote:
Really looking forward to a trip next week to Mackinac Island and then on to
Michigan's Upper Peninsula! Meanwhile, here are some mushrooms from around our
yard.
Note that #5, 3 days later became #6 & #7. And #8 three days later became #9. I
am always amazed at how quickly these growths appear, and then how quickly they
grow and transform.

        https://lightroom.adobe.com/shares/40ce3eb962954978b0009604d3b8c346

Stan
--