On Mon, Oct 04, 2021 at 03:39:56AM -0400, ann sanfedele wrote:
> Paul, John and Igor...
>
> My lightbulb went on at 3 am .... I don't want a converter to DNG... I need
> something to bulk copy my PEFS to JPG"S leaving the PEFS alone... Ugh. I
> just need to see what is on the PEFs when I'm browsing my image folders..? I
> have a feeling I don't need anything to big or fancy to do that..? I can't
> see the raw files DNGS? (or others)? in WIndows Explorer either.

You can teach the browser to do that by installing what is called a 'codec'.
Then you don't have to do any file conversion/copying, etc. - it just works.

Ricoh offer one for Windows 7.  Their website says it doesn't work for the
64-bit version of Windows 7, but I'm pretty sure one of the earlier posts
in this thread had a pointer to a codec that worked fine.

(That's what I did back in the days when I was using Windows 7).
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List