I use Flickr and have been using it for the past 14 years or so.

From: https://www.flickrhelp.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404064001812-Pricing-FAQ
——
How much is a Flickr PRO subscription?

Monthly Retail price: USD $6.99, plus tax
3-Month Retail price: USD $18.99, plus tax (USD $6.33 a month)
Annual Retail price: USD $59.99, plus tax (USD $4.99 a month)

GBP

Monthly Retail price: £6.49, VAT inclusive
3-Month Retail price: £16.99, VAT inclusive
Annual Retail price: £55.88, VAT inclusive

Euro

Monthly Retail price: €7.49, VAT inclusive
3-Month Retail price: €19.99, VAT inclusive
Annual Retail price: €65.88, VAT inclusive
——

US$60 per year is US$5 per month. Considering how many *thousands* of image
files (5,329 as of this moment) they maintain on my behalf—both public and
private access; JPEG and raw format—and how effectively the site works for both
image presentation and web sharing photos to a half-dozen different photo and
other forums, I consider that cheap: a bargain.

Generally, you get what you pay for. Free stuff is often quite without any
value.

On reflection, that Flickr.com monthly charge is less than I spend per day on
an espresso and a snack at the local cafe. Maybe I should start making my own
espresso? ;)

—
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/albums

"No matter where you go, there you are."

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List