DxO Photolab 5 doesn't run under Mojave so I've bit the bullet and
updated to Big Sur. As was to be expected, some of my older software
won't work any longer. LR6 still does as long as I won't re-install it
and so should have Photoshop CS6, except that it doesn't.

Given that most of my photo editing happens DxO, I need something to
replace Photoshop only for occasional processing of other images. Just
brightness, contrast, gamma, colour balance, cropping and re-sizing.

Any suggestions besides GIMP?

Alternatively, which non-ransomware version of Photoshop does still run
under Big Sur, if any?

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com