Am 04.11.21 um 14:56 schrieb Rick Womer:

Would you folks consider posting on the list again, please?

I'd love to but I don't have anything to post.

Due to the pandemic, we never get anywhere. I'm 67 and the model of a
modern high-risk patient. We used to go to Belgium on Fridays to do our
shopping for the week and some tourism during the rest of the day.
Haven't gone there for over a year. The petrol in the car is from the
last visit and the tank is still half full.

The same for our holidays in Dunkirk, France. Earlier this year, our
landlord there fell from the roof, spending weeks in a coma, months in
hospital and is still in rehab, then our old friend who'd normally take
care of our cats while we're away suffered a succession of strokes, and
with the incidence numbers being what they are, in the North of France,
we wouldn't have dared anyway.

My raw file directory for 2019 holds 721 files, that from 2020 a
whopping 17 and this year zero, ada, zilch...

The stuff I'm showing in the PUG is all years old and has been dug out
after long hours of searching for something that's godd enough, hasn't
been shown yet and has been taken with a Pentax camera or lens.

Sorry to have no better news for the time being.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com