Ann, I’m glad you like the pic!

There is a family of “Pentax forum” websites, but I don’t think they have
anything to do with Compuserve’s forums of yore.

About 1983 or ‘84 I got my first computer at work, but there were no network
connections. A couple of years later it was connected to the network, and our
national clinical research organization (the Children’s Cancer Study Group, or
CCSG) required that its members get a Compuserve account for email (still a
very new thing).

Poking around on Compuserve, i was pleased to find a Pentax group (I was
happily shooting with my Super Program). Others will have to fill in the
transition to a Pentax-sponsored group, and then Doug’s leadership.

Rick