On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 10:53:19PM -0500, John Francis wrote:

> > [...]
> >
> > > I saw Prince Andrew on Monday.
> > [and cetera, et so on]
> >
> > I wonder if this apparent whoosh . . .
>

> It's a joke, I say 'joke', son ...
>
> I'm pretty sure Bob is savvy enough to know Larry was really talking
> about butterflies (especially since Dan has been posting pictures of
> the ones he raises each year).

For those of you who couldn't make it, here is a picture of monarchs:

    http://panix.com/~johnf/Monarchs.jpg

Not as many as in some previous years, but a lot better than recently!

Not taken with a Pentax, I'm afraid; this was my first trip out of the
house with the new Olympus M1X & 40-150/2.8. I'm quite pleased with it.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List