Has anyone heard of these lenses?  I wonder how it would compare to a
Sigma lens.

I used to have a Sigma 100-300mm zoom, but it met with an unfortunate
end and is beyond repair. I like taking shots of birds and other
wildlife (wolves, deer, etc) and want to replace the lens.  My budget is
around $200 and I have a Pentax ZX-10.  Which of these should I pick?
Or is there something else I'm overlooking that would be better in the
same price range?

Here's links to the Sigma and Phoenix lens on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1360469713 - Sigma
100-300mm
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1359224740 - Phoenix
USA 100-400mm