(I finally got round to cleaning out my mailbox, and I ran into this thread)

I pretty much agree with what Ann said (including the stupid "incredible")
iMind you, when I got to the "Waterfowl" section I found myself thinking of
Steve McQueen and his baseball (and couldn't get rid of the Bernstein earworm).

Coincidentally in the last week Microsoft decided to feature the Blue-Footed
Booby as the lock screen first on her machine then, a few days later, on mine.
This prompted me to comment that I didn't know why Microsoft thought I wanted
to look at pictures of Boobys ...