I was inspired to see if I could find anything in my photography to submit for the PDML PUG for January.

I found something but it's not great, but there was something that might have potential if I could combine two photos - taken about an hour apart at sunset on a stormy day.

But they're also taken from about 10' apart and for some reason they're slightly different focal length (like 150mm & 175mm - I think I was using my 80-200 zoom) and the parallax is just enough Photoshop can't to an automatic merge.

So I'm doing it manually loading the two DNG files into Photoshop layers

... and it looks like shit.

I hope I can come up with a plan 'B', because I want to get out of my current rut.

--
Vivere in aeternum aut mori conatur

https://www.avg.com
--