In a message dated 6/15/2002 11:56:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The only trouble with this logic is that it's kinda
> like saying, "I'm not going to vote for this person because I'm sure many
> others will vote for them, or have voted already."

The trouble with this analogy is it's incomplete. I'm not "voting" per se,
but I'm letting people know what I know about the candidate.

Most business rely on a good reputation and word of mouth to stay in
business. An "official" complaint that may never see the light of day is the
less logical choice when I know there are some folks that can benefit from
what I know right now.

In the end, of course, there's no protecting people from themselves. As the
saying goes, "a fool and his money are soon parted."

I suppose those other poor schmucks are on their own.

-Brendan MacRae