Thank you, Mark!

For this pano, I had a set of 13 shots, but I don't remember if I skipped some of them (in the middle) - for simplicity.
I was using an old Bogen/Manfrotto 3433 (aka 501) video tripod head (with
an old Manfrotto video tripod). It is very convenient for panning, but I the stepping (and overlap control) was done manually.

Igor