I've just discovered that some messages do not appear on the mail-archive online archive ( https://www.mail-archive.com/pdml@pdml.net/ )

Usually, I use this archive to read some messages while lurking (which is often sporadic). Previously, I've seen some occasional messages not appearing there. But now, I see that, e.g. none of Mark C's messages show there. I don't know how long this has been going for, and if I had missed someone's message addressed to me because of that. So, if I did - my sincere apologies!

I am not sure if Doug can do anything about that, as I don't know what's the culprit.

Cheers,

Igor

PS. I've just read a few of of Mark's recent messages.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List