No problem. I found it anyway. The difficulty with Laptops is the
mini-keyboard, hardly designed for men's fingers. Ladies with nail
extensions manage much better.

Now, the photos. Well captured. Must be a very time consuming process. They
have to do it because those big fronds weigh quite a bit & could cause a
serious injury if hey dried out & fell naturally.

Alan C