From: Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 24 February 2022 12:05 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Cc: Joy <wiltenb...@rowan.edu>; Ellen Womer <ellens.not.h...@gmail.com>;
emada...@gmail.com; jameswwo...@gmail.com; Carla Wiltenburg
<chwiltenb...@gmail.com>; Carol Sim <cw...@comcast.net>; Kim Cox
<klcm...@gmail.com>; Ned Motley <nedmot...@yahoo.com>; Womer, John
<jcwo...@pfccases.com>
Subject: PESOs (3) - Warm February Afternoon

The sun was getting low at about 4pm, and the light was nice. Two from the
cemetery, one from our neighborhood park:

https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2022/February-2022/Warm-February-Afternoon/

(66F / 19C in late February. Whaddya mean we’ve screwed up the climate?)

Comments always appreciated.

Rick
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List