Could it be used to nab streakers at cricket matches then?

Alan C

On 08-Mar-22 05:32 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Mar 7, 2022, at 7:19 PM, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

You can’t take GPS out of the equation because the built-in inclinometers
(at the same angle) will be looking at a different part of the sky -
depending upon your latitude.
It could take a test shot, look at the streaks and figure what it would need to
do to correct for motions based on that.