I got a new toy today.  A 2000 (NB) Miata.  I stopped on my way home to take a
few photos.  Some with my K-1 and some with my next newest toy, the Gx9.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72177720298168503

In theory, eventually there will even be a 12 second video at the end of the
album.  Let’s see if LRC can actually upload it to flickr.

A few more snaps taken with my phone:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7kmAxPqnDjKnxAncA

The car is not in perfect condition, but it’s amazingly close for one of its
age.  Incredible luck on my part a friend sent me an email last week that his
brother was helping sell his late ex-wife’s car and did I know anybody that was
interested.  Not only did this come in when I actually had enough money, but I
got it for an exceptionally good price.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com