Yeah,
I am torn between a rock and a geyser place.

Cheers,
Igor

ann sanfedele Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:10:29 -0700

Sand and clay are just rocks that have been weathered by water and wind ..

rocks in a stream bed make pretty pictures., but the outline of a coast works just fine..

geology is everywhere.. the pattern a stream makes  .. and so on..

ann