Got it -- I understood about #3  and like less hand and more butterfly -- hence I chose #2... didn't really think about it being jsut a crop or not

ann

On 5/11/2022 1:08 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Thanks for looking and commenting, Ann.

The first and second images are just different crops of the same shot.  The third is a missed shot that I included for fun.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery*