You're going to want to import them into LR and make a collection. It's pretty straightforward after that.

On 5/17/22 9:37 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
I may need to make a slideshow for our photo exhibit at the Scugog shores
Pioneer museum. One member made one in power director but i can t get it to
open in quicktime. I can always use the ol standby Vueprint and load it
with files on a stick but I thought I'd try LR too.

One google search said to make a new collection. Do I load the photos from
my disk to this collection or do I import the files then make a collection
and add them that way.

Using standalone ver 6

Any assistance is appreciated and a little something extra will be in your
next pay packet.:--)

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List