looks like you let them loose on an impresionist's painting...

ann

On 5/25/2022 10:18 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I was playing around with the shots I took yesterday of the newly
arrived Monarch pupae from Monarch Watch, and came up with what seemed to
me like an interesting abstract image of the caterpillars and the media in
which they were shipped:

http://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2022/5/25/larval-abstract

K-5 IIs, smc DA 35 mm F 2.8 Macro Limited
Comments, criticisms, questions, and suggestions are invited and
appreciated.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List