Am 08.06.22 um 02:34 schrieb Larry Colen:

Has anyone done research on monitors lately and found any particularly good
values or nasty things to avoid?

Not much research but I've been using EIZO monitors for many years and
have just bought a CS2740, earlier this year, that I'm quite happy with.

I particularly appreciate their 5 year warranty. Only had to use it once
but it took just one phone call and the next day someone stood at the
door with a replacement.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com