> On Jun 23, 2022, at 3:26 AM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are you by chance using off brand batteries?

I tried multiple batteries, they work fine in my other bodies.

I also tried a different lens.  I once misdiagnosed a body because I didn’t
check the lens on another camera.

> Kinda clutching at straws, and you've probably already tried, but toss a
> different battery in.
> I suspect you are looking at a main board replacement.

That’s my prognosis.

> God is telling you to buy a K3III.....

That had crossed my mind too.  B&H has a used one for $1400, the question being
whether a warranty is worth $300.  There’s also one on ebay for $1300.

I do still have a working K-1 and K-3, and a K-x with a slightly wonky shutter
button.

I also haven’t had a lot of chance to play with cameras lately, so I’m in no
hurry.  If I run across an amazing deal on one, then I’ve got a good excuse.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--