From: Ralf R Radermacher <fotor...@gmx.de>
Sent: Friday, 1 July 2022 7:39 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: OT: Why It's Illegal to Take Photos of the Eiffel Tower at Night

Am 30.06.22 um 20:57 schrieb Daniel J. Matyola:

https://www.cntraveler.com/story/why-its-illegal-to-take-photos-of-the-eiffel-tower-at-night

The company running the Eiffel Tower (SETE) have the rights not to the tower
itself but the nightly illumination.

fotocommunity.de have a special agreement with them to the effect that you may
publish those photos via your account on their website if you add a mention
transferring the SETE the rights to the image.

And it's not only the Eiffel Tower. There's a rule in Belgium saying that you
aren't allowed to publish photos of the Atomium in Brussels regardless if
they've been taken by day or night.

As of January 28, 2022, it is no longer allowed to take and publish photos of
the two Belgian nuclear power stations near Liège and Antwerp.

The whole world is goin crazier by the day.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany Blog  :
http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com