Am 11.07.22 um 20:05 schrieb Daniel J. Matyola:
After church yesterday, I stopped by the local 12th generation Melick's
Farm for some Jersey Fresh corn.  About noon, I went out to shuck the corn
by my  compost bin, only to encounter this cute couple resting in the shade
between my driveway and the neighbors' garden.

You mean these are real wild animals? Amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com