The Pentax ME has no manual shutter speed
The Pentax ME SE is an ME Special Addition.  I believe it has a different
focusing screen
The Pentax ME Super is an ME with the addition of manual shutter
speeds.  These are obtained by moving the selector dial to m and using two
push buttons on the top of the camera.  One increments the shutter speed
up, the other down.
The light meter on all three is LEDs on the right side of the finder.

                                         Jeff