Just got ahold of my second copy of subject lens
(yes, its so good, I wanted a spare). They are
hard to find in a PENTAX PK mount. Recently one showed
up on ebay BIN for 200 pounds in LN condition
so I grabbed it. When I bought my first one twenty years
ago, I found the zoom range ideal for people shots
of all types on film. Seems even better with the digital
K-1

heres a simple sample nature photo showing the incredible resolution
for a zoom https://www.jchriso.com/temp/tree.jpg ( resized for web )
this is the same photo but shows a 100% mag crop
of the center of the image https://www.jchriso.com/temp/treecrop.jpg

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List