whatever create photo calendars uses _  or cafe press used  -  all glossy though

when I did it myself I had used epson heavy weight matte paper but I didnt like writing on that. I write on the calendars in the boxes with an ultra fine point Sharpie in an array of colors - different colors for different things. sometimes just circling a date witha color
means something - rhighlighting..etc

this is CPC's promo for XL -- whatever that is works for me
https://www.createphotocalendars.com/photo-calendars/XL-wall-photo-calendars

cafepre

     About product

Stationery
Product ID:784007420
Never forget an important date with our custom wall calendar! Keeping track of birthdays, special occasions, appointments and more has never been quite so fun. Choose a theme that reflects your personality, passions and style, then fill every month with a message or image sure to make you smile.

 * High-quality wall custom calendar measures 11” x 8.5” folded, 11” x
   17” when hung
 * Calendar year begins in January and ends in December
 * Spiralbound pages made of high-gloss, 100 lb. premium paper
 * Professionally printed with sharp, vivid designs in full-bleed,
   dynamic color
 * Made in USA

ss stuff  says this about their wall calendrs - and right now says they are temprrarily unavailable