I was playing with a gopro for the first time last weekend.  This wasn’t my
fastest lap but it starts with an amusing lesson on a premature attmept at a
pass. There are a bunch of places that I could knock off a bunch of time by
just keeping my foot on the floor and also later and harder braking.  Last
weekend was my first time on sticky tires in about 15 years, I was last at this
track about 8 years ago, and before that about 15 years ago, and it was my
first weekend at any track with this car. So, especially with the fun I had the
day before with brakes,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGxSUDNwmqQ

--
Larry Colen