Hi Godfrey,

I hope this gets through to PDML.

I’ll send you a picture separately, but I found some photos online of other
examples of the M 120/2.8 and they all have the same rear end as mine, so it
must be the way it was designed, and the Novoflex adapter hasn’t taken it into
account. The global market for people for people wanting to put this particular
lens model on a Leica is probably in the neighbourhood of 1, so I’m not
surprised…

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List