Hi all,,

As some of you may know, I have been on a two week photo-safari to Botswana,
the Kalahari desert and Okavango Delta in October 2022.

It was an exhausting but VERY rewarding trip, with over 12000 images and a few
hours of video resulting from that.
About 98 percent was shot with just the K3 III and the DFA 150-450mm.

I finished an overview webpage today that has a photo-gallery and a short video
for each of the five visited areas, as well as a ‘favourites’ gallery that has
my current 50 favourite images on display.

It is located at:

   https://www.dfsee.com/videos/botswana.php

Enjoy!

Regards, JvW