Hotmail is Outlook. It wasn’t even Microsoft when I got my hotmail email
address in 1995, it was for cool and hip travellers to use E:mail in
’inter-net’ cafés in obscure countries where electricity was provided once a
week by a donkey going round and round in circles.

Anyway, for the sake of simplicity I have just set up an iCloud alias, with
which I have just subscribed, and I will shortly be unsubscribing my
pdm...@hotmail.com address and consigning it to the dustbin of history.

And now that we’ve left the EU we don’t even have the donkey anymore, we had to
give it back.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List