On 1/4/2023 8:03 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
It's been cloudy and rainy for the past 3-4 days, what a great time to sit
down and go through 37K of gmail's and delete.
Some of my pdml ones date back to dec 2010

Dave(tired mouse finger) brooks

I've got every email I've either sent or received from the list since the day I joined in 1999. Sometimes when I want a laugh, or just to reminisce,  I go back and read some of those old emails from whowhowho, or Mafud, Pseudo Mafud, Greene, Dobo, and all the people who were my best internet friends.

bill
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List