Am 08.01.23 um 14:00 schrieb Steve Cottrell:

Does anyone on the list have experience with the Pentax A 35-105/3.5 zoom lens?
I’m looking for something this range for video work. Has to be sharp in the
middle wide open, not bothered at the corners.

I've had the SMC-A 4/28-135 mm and it was an excellent lens, albeit at
820 g a bit on the heavy side. Optically superb and built like the
proverbial battleship.

https://www.fotocommunity.de/photo/eins-zwei-polizei-fotoralfbe/46873867

http://kmp.pentaxians.eu/lenses/short/a28-135f4/

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com