I'm still being tempted by the new DFA21mm Ltd. What's holding me back is
that I hardly ever use lenses that wide so my A20/2.8 fits my needs.

I would like to see DFA* versions of something in the 35mm range and 120 mm
range. A *35/1.4 and a *120/2 would both have me hitting the buy it now
button at my pusher's store. I find 135 to be longer than I like and
anything shorter, such as a 105 would be too close to the 85/1.4 to be
viable in Pentaxes somewhat small lineup. All that would happen is one lens
would pirate sales from the other.

I'm expecting to see an upgraded K1 announced later this year. I'm
expecting it will be somewhat of an upsized K3III with either a 45mp or
60mp sensor, and that is definitely on my wish list.

For now I'm buying a bigger camera bag.

bill
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List