(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/20/02 11:15PM >>>
----- Original Message -----
From: Pat White
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: Made my day.

In Toronto, I've occasionally seen a couple of Canada geese block one
lane of Lakeshore Boulevard (near High Park), wait for the flock to
follow them, block the next lane and wait, and so on, 'til traffic is
stopped on all three or four westbound lanes for the geese to cross,
because they're too damn lazy to fly across the road!

Man, if I had wings, I'd be flying at every opportunity!

Pat White