For the past few weeks I have been having difficulties with e-mails not reaching the PDML. I have a parallel gmail subscription. Sometimes they appear on both, sometimes on only one & sometimes not at all. After sending I have been immediately checking the Empathy List Archives to see their progress. If nothing arrives, I fiddle with the e-mail until eventually it goes. However, yesterday I had no luck with a reply to "Something for Henk" so basically I gave up. Then, to my utter astonishment, they all came through after about 24-hours & I apologise for that. I did some local tests with no difficulties so things seem to be OK with my ISP unless they somehow block anything to the PDML from time to time but more likely there is a problem somewhere down the line.

Perhaps one of you boffins have a suggestion?

Alan C
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List