Hallo!

First "Picture Every So Often" posting of 2023 and I'm already 17 photos into
it. It was a tough holiday season and I've been a little slow getting motivated
to post.

Getting ready for my walk yesterday, I fitted the MS Optics Aporia 24mm f/2
lens to the Leica M10-M, stuck a strap on it, carried nothing else, and walked
for about four miles. I enjoy how simple and light this camera can be...

Leica M10 Monochrom + MS Optics Aporia 24mm f/2
  https://flic.kr/p/2odpaUC
  https://flic.kr/p/2odmCrn

A couple of yesterday's photos:

https://flic.kr/p/2oe1RuW
Book Share Box - Santa Clara 2023
  ISO 160 @ f/5.6 @ 1/1000

https://flic.kr/p/2oe5NBv
Kobe Japanese Restaurant - Santa Clara 2023
  ISO 160 @ f/5.6 @ 1/125

So I guess I should say a belated "Happy New Year!" and give you the link to
the PESO 2023 gallery on Flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAn3EZ

Things will more forward at the usual inconstant pace from here on out. ;)

enjoy!
—
"Simplify, simplify, simplify.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
"One 'simplify' would have sufficed." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List