Thanks, Henk.  Cicadas are usually quite hard to spot but that one started
chirping at about my head height while I was taking photos of the stick insect
(which are also quite adept at hiding).

I'm further south than the cyclone so we'll be unaffected.  Up north they've
had an extremely wet summer and this certainly won't help after the damage
they've already suffered.

Cheers,
Dave