I was looking something up and saw a new K-3 iii on Amazon for $1580. That's
about $100 more than KEH had been asking for a used one.  Since my remaining
K-3 started acting wonky and doing the mirror flop thing a few of the times I
tried to photograph a hawk outside my office yesterday, it was really easy to
rationalize getting a replacement APS body.
But, to be honest, I've done so little photography in the past 12 months, and
little of that action shots, it's kind of hard to justify, especially since I
just dropped a big chunk of coin on a new to me 2015 Mazda 3 this week.
Though, it's also easy to convince myself that it's about 1/10 what I spent on
the car, and I'd barely notice the difference.

I have the feeling that I'm going to regret not taking this opportunity, but if
I had bought it, the price would drop everyplace else next week and the
following week they'd announce the K-1 iii

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com.   sent from Mirkwood

--