If your eyesight has done like mine as I've gotten older, you'll want the bigger screen of the 14".

According to a quick Google the 14" MacBook Pro (14-inch 2023) has 3 "Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) ports" and a HDMI port.

https://support.apple.com/guide/macbook-pro/use-an-external-display-apd8cdd74f57/mac

AND - these external keyboards/mice are compatible with it:

https://www.apple.com/shop/mac/accessories/mice-keyboards?fh=36f4%2B4afa42&f=14inchmacbookpro2023m2&page=1