> On Mar 9, 2023, at 4:52 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 3/9/2023 12:48 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
>> The first photo I took with my K-3 III was of the Mazda 3 that I've had for
>> two weeks.
>>
>> I've also taken a few of the camellia tree in my yard, starting to bloom,
>> and a couple of silly test shots yesterday at lunch where I was testing out
>> shake reduction.  It seems that it ran out at about 0.4 Seconds.
>>
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72177720306567461
> Nice shots. I'm curious to know if the AF has been greatly improved over the
> K3II, and how you like the new viewfinder. I'm expecting that the new AF will
> port over to a new K1, and I expect they will upsize the new prism for it as
> well.

I think that I've taken about 20 frames with it so far,  I haven't really
noticed the AF, except for it being very handy in live view to just touch the
screen to tell it where to focus.

If I make the effort to pay attention, I can notice the difference in the
viewfinders between the K-3 and the K-3 III, and when I compare side by side it
does seem to be pretty close to the K-1.  Mind you, I have shot with the K-1
thinking it was a K-3 and visa versa.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com.   sent from Mirkwood