> On Mar 23, 2023, at 4:03 PM, Marco Alpert <ma...@alpert.com> wrote:
>
> For various reasons, I haven’t been doing any “serious" photography for quite
> a while now (although I do consistently lurk here). I think I’ve only taken
> my K-3 out a few times in the past few years, and then only for some
> practical purposes. However, seeing the conversation about the current state
> of phone photography, I thought I’d share a few phone photos I took this past
> weekend while we were visiting family up in Olympia WA.

I will forever remember Olympia as where Mom had a 29 point hand when I was
playing cribbage with her.

> I usually only use the phone for grab shots to record things, but I thought
> I’d try some high contrast B&W. These were all edited on the phone using
> Snapseed. I could definitely have refined them on the computer once I got
> home, but thought I’d leave them as they were as documentation of the
> in-phone  process.
>
> https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAwVC6

Aesthetically, those are very nice.  Technically, they’re very impressive for a
computer that you can hold in your hand.  Some of them seem noisier than I’d
expect, but that might be some “artificial grain” effect in the processing.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com  sent from ret4est

--